Sunright's Potato and chicken appetizer soup Recipe
Sunright’s Potato and chicken appetizer soup Recipe
Why always stick on to the same and old recipes try something new and give the chef in you the work she/ he deserves. Having a cup of hot and smoky soup before your meal, not only refreshes you but also its a good appetizer that kindles the hunger and paves way for food by letting you enjoy the food you have ordered or cooked.
- Sunright refined sunflower oil
- Half cup fried chicken cubes
- 1 cup partially mashed potato
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Salt/ pepper and other seasonings
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cup of thick milk
- spring onions, carrots, onions, beans and mushroom
How to make :
- Take a pan and heat 2 tbsp Sunright refined sunflower oil.
- Now add butter, onions , vegetables and garlic
- Now add all purpose flour and mix well
- After 5 min add milk and mix well
- Now add all the seasonings and now add chicken broth
- Allow it to boil and thicken.
- Now sprinkle the fried chicken cubes on top of the soup
- Serve it hot with garlic bread